Jul 29, 2012

chungju legends no2

So I've only met him once, but I'm going to have to go with the owner of the Seongmaru art museum. First, because he decided to open the first private gallery in Chungju by himself, make admission free, and also provide trails and a garden for people to enjoy outside the museum. Seriously, I couldn't think of a better way to retire and hope to one day accomplish something similar myself.
And second, just because he's an awesome person. When I, some random foreigner, showed up he immediately opened the museum doors, switched on the lights and turned on the music and then after went through a lengthy process of making iced coffee and sat and had a drink with me. I actually hate coffee, but after all the effort he put into using the right amount of ice, hot water and coffee mix with copious amounts of mixing, I would've felt rude not drinking it. The entire museum visit/experience definitely made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment