Sep 17, 2012

more snacks from china

 Corn on a stick, tastes just like the Korean version. And instant noodles, they tend to come with all kinds of things inside, like a stewed egg.

 Steamed dumpling with some greenery inside and orange ice cream.
 Soy beans and beer at a little cafe off of Pingjiang Road in Suzhou.

And a street sandwich, the last food I got from Xian before my flight back to Korea. It was basically a bun that they filled with whatever you wanted, which ended up being all kinds of vegetables, an egg and tofu for 3.50 yuan or $0.54 Cdn.

2 comments:

  1. I think your topic is not too much clear to me. i have a little doubt can your please give me your email id than i can mail you myproblem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegginginchungju is an excellent and informative website. Thank you for sharing your pretty nice post about snaks. Largest Auto Fashion Machinery Blog really appreciate your efforts and will be waiting for your next writing.

    ReplyDelete